Delivering best-in-class color brightness, with 8,500 lumens of color brightness and 8,500 lumens of white brightness, this 3-chip, 3LCD projector features a virtually maintenance-free 20,000 hour laser light source and air filter.
Full HD WUXGA resolution and 4K Enhancement Technology1 (1920 x 1200 x 2) mean you get crystal-clear, lifelike images. Built-in NFC function reduces the time to install and commission multiple projectors. And a clip-on optional external camera allows access to powerful automated tools including auto color calibration, screen matching of multiple projectors, tiling assist for edge blends, and the stacking assist function.
- Best-in-Class Color Brightness — 8,500 lumens of color/white brightness3 from a compact large venue laser projector
- Exceptional widescreen display — native WUXGA with 4K Enhancement Technology (1920 x 1200 x 2); accepts 4K content and provides up to 4.6 million pixels onscreen
- Worry-free operation — features a virtually maintenance-free 20,000-hour laser light source and air filter
- Simplified installation features — 11 optional powered lenses including ultra short throw with .35 throw; inputs including HDBaseT® and HDMI® (HDCP 2.3)
- NFC function built in — reduce installation time of multiple projectors; read and write setting information using Epson’s mobile app
- Clip-on optional external camera — access powerful automated tools including auto color calibration, screen matching of multiple projectors, tiling assist for edge blends and the stacking assist function
- Lifelike images — high native contrast ratio, HDR support and scene adaptive gamma correction for more realistic images and easy-to-read presentations
- Optional external air filter — extend the filter maintenance cycle in dusty environments
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and shape overlay features for a variety of applications; direct content playback from USB storage media
- Customized performance — brightness modes to maximize light source life and provide a consistent brightness level
- Powerful remote management — control and monitor projector status via the Epson Projector Management app for Windows